Monday 26 August 2013

Take your store software anywhere – even on the go!

C-Store Office® is Petrosoft’s advanced internet-based Store Software System for c stores and petroleum retail businesses. C-Store Office® quickly transforms your business, making it much more efficient and more profitable, and thus more successful.

C-Store Office® provides you with more than 210 daily reports on your business, so you’ll always have a wealth of accurate data to consult when you need to make decisions that will decide your business’ fate. With Petrosoft’s store software, you have unparalleled inventory management, since C-Store Office® comes with inventory management software that reduces shrinkage and other operating losses while dramatically increasing your profits. With C-Store Office®, you get 24/7 access to your price book, and get to use Petrosoft’s price book software, which tracks any price changes made, and can be customized to allow for manager approval before any of those changes are finalized, so all of your pricing information stays accurate.

C-Store Office® uses cloud computing technology to stay ahead of the curve when it comes to technological innovation, so you can manage your business from any computer with Internet access and Windows XP or newer. You can also take your business with you on the go, thanks to the C-Store Office® mobile app, which lets you access your data from your smart phone or tablet device. Click Here for more details.

You can call Petrosoft at 888-306-0640 to learn more about out store software, or you can go to cstoreoffice.com to request a free demo of C-Store Office® today!

1 comment:

  1. Loan Opportunity Offered By Mr, Benjamin That Save My Family From Financial Bondage {lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com}

    Hello Everyone, I am Putri Adiratnaa single mom from Jakarta, I would like to share this great testimony on how I got a loan from Mr, Benjamin, when we were driven out of our home when I couldn't pay my bills anymore, After being scammed by various companies online and denied a loan from my bank and some other credit union I visited. My children were taken by the foster care, I was all alone in the street. The day i shamefully walked into an old school mate who introduced me to Daisy Maureen. At first I told her that I am not ready to take any risk of requesting a loan online anymore, but she assured me that I will receive my loan from them. On a second thought, due to my homelessness I had to take a trial and applied for the loan, luckily for me I received a loan of $80,000.00 from Mr, Benjamin. I'm happy I took the risk and applied for the loan. My kids have been given back to me and now I own a home and a business of my own. All thanks and gratitude goes to Le_Meridian Funding Service and for the help of Mr, Benjamin for giving me a meaning to life when i had lost all hope. If you currently seeking for a loan assistance, you can contact them via: {lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com} Or WhatsApp +1-989-394-3740

    ReplyDelete